$ 25.00 - Price-Nutrition - Efile (PDF)
We're sorry, but there is no inventory for the product you selected. Check out these other great products:
Volume XIII, Number 3, July 2014 - Efile (PDF)
This monograph is designed to enable obstetrician-gynecologists to:
- Integrate the biologic and psychologic factors that underlie women’s
sexual response and sexual dysfunction
- Screen patients for sexual disorders
- Identify risk factors for sexual dysfunction, including gynecologic conditions and
- Evaluate patients who have sexual disorders and initiate or indicate
- Explain current uncertainty regarding testosterone supplementation or
investigational pharmacologic therapy for sexual dysfunction
- Identify when referral to a mental health provider is needed
- Refer patients to patient education resources
The self-assessment test is available at www.clinicalupdates.org.
5 CME credits will be awarded per issue.
NOTE: Most ACOG Members receive their subscriptions automatically as part of their membership.
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
College Cognate Credit(s)
The American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists designates this enduring material for a maximum of 5 Category 1 College Cognate Credits. The College has a reciprocity agreement with the AMA that allows AMA PRA Category 1 Credits™ to be equivalent to College Cognate Credits.